Generallt the Error Error While unpacking program, code LP5. please report to author comes wen booting the system or trying to download using some softwares.
Protected programs are packed to reduce space and prevent hacking.
And unpacked are unpacked each time we are running.
But the incorrect downloads prevents unpacking of the software properly.
1. LP5 means the package is corrupted. This can happen mainly because of some bad download or obsolete package.
2. Obsolete Antivirus
3. Improper Download Software
4. Flash drive
6. interference from other applications running on the computer
7. During installation of security sites
1. Check For the version of Anti virus
2. Goto control panel /Add Remove Programs/
3. In the list of installed programs we can see the antivirus version.
4. If it is obsolete, uninstall it and reinstall it with the latest one
5. Check For any 3rd party tool that may interfere with the unpacking of software
6. If so un install it.
7. Run Restore disks (or built-in System Restore). It will reinstall the software automatically.
8. Instead of flash drive, use any download manager