Shared Services Provider creation failed
The above error occurs when try to set up test server for Sharepoint.
The reason may be that the system requires the user to be owner.
* We need to change the account of user to Administrator
* Execute the SharePoint timer jobs
* Go to SharePoint Central Administration | Application Management.
* Go to SharePoint Site Management" group.
* Click "Site Collection Administrators"
* Select the Central Administration Site Collection.
* Update the Primary Site Collection Administrator accounts.
* Execute the following stsadm command:
stsadm -o execadmsvcjobs
Now the Shared service provide should work fine.