Thursday, January 24, 2019

Citrix SSL Error 61: Contact your help desk with the following information

Citrix SSL Error 61;Citrix SSL Error 61: Contact your help desk with the following information;the issuer of the server's security certificate ((SSL error 61)


I am using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (32bit) and the latest Linux version of Citrix Receiver. Whenever I try to connect to my work network through Citrix I used get the error message below:

SSL error : Contact your help desk with the following information: You have not chosen to trust "/C=US/ST=/L=/O=Equifax/OU=Equifax Secure Certificate Authority/CN=", the issuer of the server's security certificate (SSL error 61).


Solution:


Make Firefox's certificates accessible to Citrix. Run the below code in the terminal.

sudo ln -s /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla/* /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts
This did the trick for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment