could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=nutral, PublicKeyTocke=....' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Prerequisite Merge module is not found. Need to install Crystal Reports for .Net Framework 2.0.
To create the crystal reports installer for the server:
1. create a deployment project.
2. right click and opened the properities window of the deployment setup.
3. click the Prequesities button.
4. select MDAC 2.8 and Crystal Reports for .Net 2.0
compiled the deployment project.
5. the redistributabe now resides in the [Project Name]/release/Crystal Reports directory with the name CRRedist2005_x86.msi
This file is located under C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\SDK\v2.0\BootStrapper\Packages\CrystalReports
If you don't find CRRedist2005_x86.msi, download the file "CRRedist2005_x86.msi" and install it will work